The fact that March is nearly over is insane! Time has been passing by so quickly lately that it has been a necessary part of my day to stop and take a moment to reflect on everything and what my general goals are. Ambition and drive tends to whither down when you get caught up in work, school, life, and everything in between.
During these few short months, I have had the blessing of meeting a variety of people, those who inspire me daily to not only work hard, but to cherish life and all of the subtleties that are often unnoticed. It’s a stressful balance to manage at times, but this is something we learn with time.
Be grateful for each day, as the clock continues to tick and time slips away. Just as you seem to have a confident grasp on your responsibilities or emotions, each day presents an entirely new page of possibilities, and you will never be the same as you were yesterday. You are the youngest you’ll ever be, right at this very moment! Be grateful for your youth, even though it seems to last forever, age is nothing but a number. Wisdom is a glory you gain with experience. Be grateful for the times that you feel proud of yourself, yet never neglect moments where you feel unaccomplished or useless. You are always learning.
- Forever 21 High waisted Jeans – I found an inexpensive dupe for those shopping on a budget! Ripped Knee High Waist Jeans
- Vintage Members Only Men’s Jacket https://www.membersonlyoriginal.com/
- Scoop Neck long sleeve crop top http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=top_blouses&productid=2000251683
- Chunky lace up heels http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=Shoes&productid=2000221615
- A bit pricy for a pair of eyeglasses, but if you are on the hunt for some chic quality frames and you are willing to splurge, definitely give Prada a browse! Prada Cinema Eyeglasses Frames
As always, thanks for stopping by.