Welcome back, everyone! I have been super inactive on my blog lately, mainly because it’s been a sluggish and truthfully lazy couple of months. But I’m back and with a new theme altogether! I hope you all like it. With all that said, here’s what I loved in July!
- Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong (Temple City, CA) — Newly opened KBBQ spot in TC! Kang Ho Dong has several other locations from Koreatown to Rowland Heights, but to save the gas and stop the hunger, we decided to drop by this local spot. We dropped by on a weekday for dinner, and surprisingly it was pretty busy with a wait! All of the servers were attentive to each of their tables. Truthfully, I thought the quality of the meat was satisfying, but the bill left a hole in my stomach… haha! A bit pricey for KBBQ. Definitely will try again though! Perhaps the other locations.
- Amazon Prime Fresh — Having groceries delivered to your door is probably the coolest discovery ever. I’m still amazed. That is all.
- Elote — This glorious treasure is hard to come by! On the way to dinner with my brothers, we caught a lady selling these bad boys on the street for $2 each! What a steal. 10/10.
- LITHE COLLECTIVE — This minimal yet chic shop is back with the cutest collection of home goods and accessories for you to splurge on. Their Rattan bags are a must have for the summer! I am so impressed by this quaint collection. Check out their instagram (@lithecollective) as well as their online boutique where they’re featuring a giveaway to kickstart their return!
- Urban Outfitters off shoulder dress
- Faithfull The Brand off shoulder dress
- RIP – Olivia O’Brien
- Gilligan – DRAM
- Bellyache – Billie Eilish (Marian Hill Remix)
- Coming Out Strong – Future
- Don’t Knock On My Door – Tdot illdude
- Modern Flame – Emmit Fenn
- Numb – 21 Savage
Thank you all for your continuous support and love! Looking forward to reading your feedback and favorites in the comments. I’ll be back soon with another post! *Trying to be more consistent….*
As always, thanks for stopping by.