Life gets boring sometimes.
Whether you are stuck in your daily routine or it is simply time to change up your look, here are 4 ways to switch things up! If you have any interesting ideas, please let me know in the comments! I love reading your feedback.
1. LESS IS MORE
When most of us consider changing styles, we usually go from casual to crazy real quick. Think the opposite! You don’t always have to slap on false lashes or wear your most expensive pair of kicks to change up your look. Plus, wearing more makeup or layering on more clothes does not always work out right… Especially if you are playing around with new styles. Less is more! Take it back a notch and dial it down with a plain tee and some comfy jeans. Throw on a nice coat and a pair of your favorite ankle booties or chunky pumps! Call it a day.
2. COLOR IS KEY
Add subtle pops of color into your look to change up the style and add some excitement into your life! I know the ongoing trend seems to be monochrome and nude aesthetics, but throw in a pastel or solid primary color and it will easily change up the outfit from ordinary to personalized.
3. TIME FOR A TRIM?
For as long as I could remember, I have always had hair past my booty. With a lot of girls, it’s common to keep the hair luscious and flowing just to feel and look feminine. But the days of long hair that weighs you down are over! Join the choppy layered lob team. Or take it one step at a time and simply just get a trim!
4. YOUR INSIDE… REFLECTS ON THE OUTSIDE
One last cheesy tip for you is to make sure you’re taking care of your health before anything. Try to get the right amount of sleep, eat up to 6 small meals a day, and drink a couple liters of water every day to ensure that your mental and physical health is at your best before you focus on temporary things like style and trends. Plus, taking care of your health and well being truly reflects on your physical appearance in the long run!
- Banana Republic Leather coat (vintage, I’m not too sure if it is still offered on the website!) http://www.bananarepublic.com/products/leather-jackets.jsp
- Check out Nordstrom for trendy leather jackets! http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/c/leather-coats-for-women
- Forever 21 Nude wrapped crop top (Not the exact style but a close dupe!) http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=top_blouses&productid=2000222113
- Forever 21 High waisted Jeans http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=bottom_jeans-high-waisted&productid=2000154088
As always, thanks for stopping by.